Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome back and Intro to Intent.com

It's been ages since I've blogged and all because I've been hard at work finishing up my new book, The Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy and Success to be published August 4th, 2009 by Perigee/Penguin NY. I'm thrilled and hope the information will help many, many families and professionals.

Today I want to introduce you to a wonderful website, www.Intent.com. It's a premier wellness site where people can connect and support each other's intentions relating to personal, social, and global wellness.

Deepak Chopra, Don Miquel Ruiz, Debbie Ford, Marianne Williamson, Larry Dossey, Ed Begley Jr., Barbara Marx Hubbard, Fran Drescher, and Russell Simmons all contribute to Intent. And now, so do I. In fact, just for today they are featuring one of my articles on their Home page with three other contributors. Just go to www.Intent.com and look for the box of changing photos near the top of the page and click to the right, "Can't Sleep? Try Imagery." Deepak Chopra is also featured today with "What is Dharma."

His daughter, Mallika, created the site out of her dream to "create a place where we can all find inspiration, connect with others, and become who we aspire to be as individuals, as a society, and as a planet."

I invite you to this special site and hope you all find inspiration and connection.

Warmly,
Dr. Charlotte

No comments: